It is now widely acknowledged that cyber-crime is the fastest growing sector of global organised crime, increasing at a rate of 40% per year.
Cyber liability insurance addresses the first- and third-party risks associated with e-business, the Internet, networks and informational assets, and offers cutting edge protection for exposures arising out of Internet communications.
Risks such as hacking, information misuse, fraud and virus transmission can lead to lost business, damaged networks, expensive lawsuits, and tarnished reputations. Put your mind at ease by making cyber liability cover part of your data protection policy!
We believe the risks faced by Solicitors operating electronically and across the internet are growing so the need to take out cyber liability insurance is ever increasing.
When you use our insurance brokers, you will receive a policy that is simple to understand and is pre-priced upon the size of your practice, providing comprehensive and affordable coverage with the minimum of stress.
Premiums start from £100 and cover the following key areas:
• Security and privacy liability – hacking, data loss, denial of service
• Multimedia liability – infringement of copyright, defamation, invasion of privacy
• Privacy regulation – defence costs of Information Commissioner Investigations
• Crisis management, customer notification, support & monitoring expenses – mitigation costs following a security or privacy breach
• Data recovery and loss of business income – first party costs to restore systems and the provision of business interruption cover
• Data extortion – payment to deal with a cyber-extortion threat.
To discuss your cyber liability insurance options, or to obtain a quote, call us now on 01274 900419 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.